August 7, 2017 – September 30, 2017
TearScience is happy to announce a rebate program for your LipiFlow patients. The $50 marketing survey rebate program is available for all patients who have their bilateral (both eyes) treatments completed between August 7, 2017 and September 30, 2017. Patients must mail a copy of their LipiFlow treatment receipt as well as a completed marketing survey form, postmarked by October 15, 2017, to:
LipiFlow $50 Rebate Program
PO Box 5017
Stacy, MN 55078-5017
Please also note:
- Throw away any old rebate surveys you have, their information is now out of date.
- You will receive a packet by Friday, August 4th, that includes 2 table tents for your practice to promote the rebate program and a notepad of marketing survey forms for patients to fill out.
- Marketing survey forms available in our office or at www.dryeyeandmgd.com/survey.
- Receipts for bilateral treatments must accompany the fully completed rebate form postmarked by October 15, 2017 at the latest.
- The LipiFlow procedure is not covered by Medicare or Medicaid or any other government health program and normally not covered by private insurance.
- The $50 Rebate for LipiFlow Treatment Marketing Survey is not available to patients who are residents of Massachusetts.
- In the rare event that LipiFlow is reimbursed by a private insurer, you are responsible for reporting delivery of a rebate to that private insurer that pays for, or reimburses you, any part of the LipiFlow treatment.
Thank you for your continued dedication to creating the standard of ocular surface care.