PRN Omega Health
PRN Fish Oil
Cohen Laser and Vision Center offers PRN fish oil for eyes to our clients in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach. PRN Vitamins is a leading producer of food-based supplements, often referred to as nutritional supplements or nutriceuticals. Omega-3 (EPA/DHA) essential fatty acids, vitamins and fish oil for dry eyes are critical for good health.
PRN Physician Recommended Nutriceuticals is the leading developer of specialty omega-3 products. Developed and endorsed by medical thought leaders, PRN fish oil for dry eyes products are supported by clinical evidence and are unmatched in quality and purity.
Superior Fish Oil Formulations
PRN omega 3 for dry eyes products contain both a high amount of DHA and EPA. At PRN, our omega-3 products are in the triglyceride form. Many other fish oil dry eyes products are low quality, unpurified, or are sold in a synthetic, ethyl ester form. This form, which is more difficult to absorb, can leave a fishy odor or after-taste. It could take up to 40 synthetic capsules to equal the same benefits found in just four capsules of vitamins for PRN dry eye omega 3 health products.
- Eye Omega Advantage® & Macular Vitamin Benefit in one convenient package!
- Supports eye health. This package delivers the most comprehensive support for the active aging population.
- Protects with Lutein and Zeaxanthin. Eye Omega Advantage® has an equal ratio of EPA and DHA (1:1) and the inclusion of Lutein and Zeaxanthin.
- Great Formula. Macular Vitamin Benefits is formulated based on the results of the AREDS2® study.
- Vitamins, antioxidants, and carotenoids. Macular Vitamin Benefits offers lutein & zeaxanthin, the full B-complex (B6, B9, B12) and the natural form of Vitamin E to support eye health.*