Vision Correction Checklist G. Richard Cohen, MD
- Fellowship trained cornea specialist (a necessary requirement of any surgeon performing refractive surgery) and the first to own a permanent in-office excimer laser in South Florida
- State-of-the-art laser center with VISX® Star S4™ and IntraLase® lasers used only by Dr. Cohen, not shared with other doctors
- Dr. Cohen trains ophthalmologists from all over the world. He also lectures and publishes texts on refractive surgery.
- Dr. Cohen has performed thousands of refractive procedures including LASIK since 1985 in Palm Beach County, Florida.
- Internationally recognized Board Certified Ophthalmologist - selected as Best Doctors in America - 2007 - 2015
- Dr. Cohen was the first to perform the revolutionary E-LASEK procedure in Florida
- Performing comprehensive and customized laser vision procedures
- Consistent, expert care: pre and post laser vision correction treatment performed by Dr. Cohen
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Thousands of references available
Compare this list with any other surgeon's and see why Dr. Cohen and the Cohen Laser and Vision Center are the best choice in laser vision correction.